Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Elland, Calderdale, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Calderdale area for "Festivals" of Elland. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Elland, Mytholm, Mytholmroyd, Ovenden, Portsmouth, Queensbury, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Elland. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Elland for Festivals
Elland Road is a football stadium in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, which has been the home of Leeds United since the club's formation in 1919. The stadium is the 14th largest football stadium in England.
The ground has hosted FA Cup semi-final matches as a neutral venue, and England international fixtures, and was selected as one of eight Euro 96 venues. Elland Road was used by rugby league club Hunslet in the mid-1980s and hosted two matches of the 2015 Rugby World Cup.
Elland Road has four stands – the Don Revie (North) Stand, the East Stand, the Norman Hunter South Stand and the John Charles (West) Stand – and an all-seated capacity of 37,890. The record attendance of 57,892 was set on 15 March 1967 in an FA Cup 5th round replay against Sunderland. This was before the stadium became an all-seater venue as stipulated by the Taylor Report and the modern record is 40,287 for a Premiership match against Newcastle United on 22 December 2001.The stadium has hosted concerts, including performances by bands such as Queen, U2, Happy Mondays and the Kaiser Chiefs.
Related locations in Calderdale:
More of tonight for Elland:
Elland: 53.683333, -1.833333
- Christmas Party in Elland, Calderdale tonight
- Cinema in Elland, Calderdale tonight
- Clubbing in Elland, Calderdale tonight
- Comedy in Elland, Calderdale tonight
- Concerts in Elland, Calderdale tonight
- Coronavirus in Elland, Calderdale tonight
- Cricket in Elland, Calderdale tonight
- Cyber Monday in Elland, Calderdale tonight
- Dating Events in Elland, Calderdale tonight
- Diwali in Elland, Calderdale tonight