Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Golant, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Festivals" of Golant. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Golant, Werrington, West Looe, Withiel, Zelah, Zennor, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Golant. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Golant for Festivals
Golant (Cornish: Golnans) is a village in south Cornwall, United Kingdom. It is on the west bank of the River Fowey and in the civil parish of St Sampson.Golant is about two miles (3 km) north of Fowey and seven miles (11 km) east of St Austell.Golant church is dedicated to St Sampson of Dol. The poet John Betjeman remarked that its pews were "extremely uncomfortable, recall the fidgets of Gus and Flora in Ravenshoe". The church was mentioned in the book England’s Thousand Best Churches by Simon Jenkins.The village is on the Saints' Way long-distance footpath.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Golant:
Golant: 50.366667, -4.633333
- Market in Golant, Cornwall tonight
- Motor Racing in Golant, Cornwall tonight
- New Year in Golant, Cornwall tonight
- New Year Breaks in Golant, Cornwall tonight
- Night Classes in Golant, Cornwall tonight
- On Tour in Golant, Cornwall tonight
- Online Gaming in Golant, Cornwall tonight
- Pancake Day in Golant, Cornwall tonight
- Pantomime in Golant, Cornwall tonight
- Pubs in Golant, Cornwall tonight