Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Illogan, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Festivals" of Illogan. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Illogan, Jacobstow, Kea, Kenwyn, Kilkhampton, Ladock, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Illogan. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Illogan for Festivals
Illogan (pronounced illuggan, Cornish: Egloshalow) is a village and civil parish in west Cornwall, England, UK, two miles (3 km) northwest of Redruth. The population of Illogan was 5,404 at the 2011 census. In the same year the population of the Camborne-Redruth urban area, which also includes Carn Brea, Illogan and several satellite villages, stood at 55,400 making it the largest conurbation in Cornwall.
Originally a rural area supporting itself by farming and agriculture, Illogan shared in the general leap into prosperity brought about by the mining boom, which was experienced by the whole Camborne-Redruth area.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Illogan:
Illogan: 50.233333, -5.266667
- Sports in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Spring Equinox in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Student Clubbing in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Summer Solstice in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Super Saturday in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Takeaway in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Tennis in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Thanksgiving in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Theatre in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- TV in Illogan, Cornwall tonight