Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Michaelstow, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Festivals" of Michaelstow. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Michaelstow, Illogan, Jacobstow, Kea, Kenwyn, Kilkhampton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Michaelstow. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Michaelstow for Festivals
Michaelstow (Cornish: Logmighal (village) and Cornish: Pluwvighal yn Trygordh (parish)) is a civil parish and village in north Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. The village is about three miles (5 km) south of Camelford. The hamlets of Fentonadle, Trevenning and Treveighan are in the parish.
The civil parish of Michaelstow is in the deanery of Trigg Minor and Hundred of Lesnewth. It is named after 'St Michael's holy place' and the parish church is dedicated to St Michael and All Angels. There is fine tall Cornish cross in the churchyard. Its original location is unknown; until it was removed in 1883 it formed part of a series of steps up to the churchyard. Three more crosses are at Trevenning. The River Camel runs along its eastern edge and the surrounding parishes are Lanteglos-by-Camelford to the north, St Breward to the east, St Tudy to the south and St Teath to the west.Helsbury Castle (Cornish: Kastel Bre Henlys, lit. 'castle on the hill of the old court'), an Iron Age hill fort, stands on Michaelstow Beacon half-a-mile north of the village.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Michaelstow:
Michaelstow: 50.566667, -4.700000
- New Year in Michaelstow, Cornwall tonight
- New Year Breaks in Michaelstow, Cornwall tonight
- Night Classes in Michaelstow, Cornwall tonight
- On Tour in Michaelstow, Cornwall tonight
- Online Gaming in Michaelstow, Cornwall tonight
- Pancake Day in Michaelstow, Cornwall tonight
- Pantomime in Michaelstow, Cornwall tonight
- Pubs in Michaelstow, Cornwall tonight
- Radio in Michaelstow, Cornwall tonight
- Religious Events in Michaelstow, Cornwall tonight