Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Penryn, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Festivals" of Penryn. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Penryn, Lanreath, Lansallos, Lanteglos, Launceston, Lawbitton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Penryn. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Penryn for Festivals
Penryn (; Cornish: Pennrynn, meaning 'promontory') is a civil parish and town in west Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is on the Penryn River about 1 mile (1.6 km) northwest of Falmouth. The population was 7,166 in the 2001 census and had been reduced to 6,812 in the 2011 census, a drop of more than 300 people across the ten-year time gap. There are two electoral wards covering Penryn: 'Penryn East and Mylor' and 'Penryn West'. The total population of both wards in the 2011 census was 9,790.Though now the town is overshadowed by the larger nearby town of Falmouth, Penryn was once an important harbour in its own right, lading granite and tin to be shipped to other parts of the country and world during the medieval period.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Penryn:
Penryn: 50.166667, -5.100000
- Bonfire Night in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Book Launch in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Brexit in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Burns Night in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Chinese New Year in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Penryn, Cornwall tonight