Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Polperro, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Festivals" of Polperro. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Polperro, Saint Buryan, Saint Cleer, Saint Clement, Saint Clether, Saint Columb Major, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Polperro. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Polperro for Festivals
Polperro (Cornish: Porthpyra, meaning Pyra's cove) is a large village, civil parish, and fishing harbour within the Polperro Heritage Coastline in south Cornwall, England. Its population is around 1,554.
Polperro, through which runs the River Pol, is 7 miles (11 km) east of Fowey and 4 miles (6 km) west of the neighbouring town of Looe and 25 miles (40 km) west of the major city and naval port of Plymouth. It is a noted tourist destination, particularly in the summer months, for its idyllic appearance with tightly-packed ancient fishermen's houses which survive almost untouched, its quaint harbour and attractive coastline.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Polperro:
Polperro: 50.333333, -4.516667
- Diwali in Polperro, Cornwall tonight
- DJs in Polperro, Cornwall tonight
- Easter in Polperro, Cornwall tonight
- EU Election in Polperro, Cornwall tonight
- Events in Polperro, Cornwall tonight
- Exhibitions in Polperro, Cornwall tonight
- Family Events in Polperro, Cornwall tonight
- Firework Displays in Polperro, Cornwall tonight
- Fitness in Polperro, Cornwall tonight