Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Totnes, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Festivals" of Totnes. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Totnes, Harford, Hartland, Hatherleigh, Hawkchurch, Hele, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Totnes. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Totnes for Festivals
Totnes ( or ) is a market town and civil parish at the head of the estuary of the River Dart in Devon, England within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is about 21 miles (34 km) south-southwest of Exeter and is the administrative centre of the South Hams District Council.
Totnes has a long recorded history, dating back to 907, when its first castle was built. By the twelfth century it was already an important market town, and its former wealth and importance may be seen from the number of merchants' houses built in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
Today, the town is a thriving centre for music, art, theatre and natural health. It has a sizeable alternative and "New Age" community, and is known as a place where one can live a bohemian lifestyle. Two electoral wards mention Totnes (Bridgetown and Town). Their combined populations at the 2011 UK Census was 8,076.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Festivals':
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Totnes:
Totnes: 50.416667, -3.633333
- Kavos 2016 in Totnes, Devon tonight
- LGBT Events in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Live in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Malia 2016 in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Market in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Motor Racing in Totnes, Devon tonight
- New Year in Totnes, Devon tonight
- New Year Breaks in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Night Classes in Totnes, Devon tonight