Whats going on tonight?
Football in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "Football" of Muchalls. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Muchalls, Catterline, Chapel Garioch, Chapel of Garioch, Clatt, Clova, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Muchalls. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Muchalls for Football
Muchalls is a small coastal ex-fishing village in Kincardineshire, Scotland, south of Newtonhill and north of Stonehaven. Muchalls is situated slightly north of a smaller hamlet known as the Bridge of Muchalls. At the western edge of Muchalls is the historic Saint Ternan's Church. The rugged North Sea coastline near Muchalls features numerous cliffs, sea stacks and headlands, not infrequently in haar. The Grim Brigs headland is situated at Muchalls southern edge and Doonie Point headland is approximately 1.5 kilometres south.
Charles Dickens visited Muchalls in its heyday as a Victorian resort and declared that Muchalls was a remarkably beautiful place. Footage was recorded in Muchalls for the 1990 film Hamlet. Muchalls is the birthplace of Richard Henry Brunton, the father of Japanese lighthouses.
Between 1849 and 1950 the village was served by the Muchalls Railway Station, on the Aberdeen Railway the location of which can be estimated by its proximity to the Muchalls Peace Sign.
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Muchalls:
Muchalls: 57.016667, -2.166667
- Super Saturday in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Takeaway in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Tennis in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Thanksgiving in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Theatre in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- TV in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Valentines Day in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Weather in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Zante 2016 in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight