Whats going on tonight?
Football in Tannadice, Angus, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Angus area for "Football" of Tannadice. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Tannadice, Millton of Clova, Monifieth, Monikie, Montrose, Muirhead, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tannadice. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tannadice for Football
Tannadice Park, usually referred to as Tannadice, is a football stadium in Dundee, Scotland. It is the home ground of Dundee United F.C., who have played at Tannadice since the club was founded as Dundee Hibernian in 1909. The stadium has been all-seated since 1994 and has a capacity of 14,223. It is located only 200 yards (180 m) from Dundee F.C.'s stadium, Dens Park; the two are the closest senior football grounds in the UK.
The ground was previously known as Clepington Park, and was used by a number of local teams in the 19th century. It was the home of Dundee Wanderers F.C. from 1894 until 1909, including their single season in membership of the Scottish Football League (1894–95). The name of the ground was changed to Tannadice when Dundee Hibernian took over the lease in 1909.
Related locations in Angus:
More of tonight for Tannadice:
Tannadice: 56.700000, -2.850000
- Christmas in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Christmas Markets in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Christmas Party in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Cinema in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Clubbing in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Comedy in Tannadice, Angus tonight