Whats going on tonight?
Football in Tayinloan, Argyll and Bute, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Argyll and Bute area for "Football" of Tayinloan. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Tayinloan, Rothesay, Row, Saddell, Saint Catherines, Salen, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tayinloan. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tayinloan for Football
Tayinloan (Scottish Gaelic: Taigh an Lòin, pronounced [t̪ɤj ə ˈl̪ˠɔːɲ]) is a village situated on the west coast of the Kintyre peninsula in Argyll and Bute, Scotland. The village has a sub post office, general store and a small hotel (all currently closed), a village hall and a play park. There is a cafe bar situated beside the ferry car park which also offers self-catering or bed and breakfast accommodation. The nearest towns are Campbeltown (19 miles or 31 kilometres south) and Tarbert (20 miles or 32 kilometres north).
A ferry service runs between the village and Ardminish on the Isle of Gigha. The A83 road runs through the village, as does a long distance footpath, the Kintyre Way, a walk of some 106 mi (171 km), stretching between Tarbert, Loch Fyne and Southend at the Mull of Kintyre.
Killean House near Tayinloan was built in the 1880s by John James Burnet for James Macalister Hall, after the original house burnt down. Largie Castle is a former mansion house at Tayinloan. The house was designed by the architect Charles Wilson for the Hon. Augustus Moreton Macdonald and was built in 1857–9. The house was demolished in 1958.
Related locations in Argyll and Bute:
More of tonight for Tayinloan:
Tayinloan: 55.650000, -5.650000
- EU Election in Tayinloan, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Events in Tayinloan, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Exhibitions in Tayinloan, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Family Events in Tayinloan, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Festivals in Tayinloan, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Firework Displays in Tayinloan, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Fitness in Tayinloan, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Flooding in Tayinloan, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Freshers Week in Tayinloan, Argyll and Bute tonight