Whats going on tonight?
Football in Maddan, Armagh, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Armagh area for "Football" of Maddan. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Maddan, Killylea, Kilmore, Longhgall, Loughgall, Loughgilly, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Maddan. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Maddan for Football
Maddan was a legendary king of the Britons as accounted by Geoffrey of Monmouth. He was the son of King Locrinus and Queen Gwendolen, who both ruled Britain separately.
He was born during the reign of Locrinus but soon after, his grandfather Corineus of Cornwall died and his mother defeated Locrinus in battle. His mother reigned for the fifteen years of Maddan's adolescence then she abdicated in his favor. Soon after taking the throne, he married and became the father of Mempricius and Malin. For forty years he reigned peacefully until his death when civil war broke out between his sons.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Football':
Related locations in Armagh:
More of tonight for Maddan:
Maddan: 54.283333, -6.766667
- Bonfire Night in Maddan, Armagh tonight
- Book Launch in Maddan, Armagh tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Maddan, Armagh tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Maddan, Armagh tonight
- Brexit in Maddan, Armagh tonight
- Burns Night in Maddan, Armagh tonight
- Chinese New Year in Maddan, Armagh tonight
- Christmas in Maddan, Armagh tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Maddan, Armagh tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Maddan, Armagh tonight