Whats going on tonight?
Football in Erith, Bexley, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bexley area for "Football" of Erith. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Erith, Welling, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Erith. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Erith for Football
Erith ( (listen)) is an area in south-east London, England, 13.3 miles (21.4 km) east of Charing Cross. Within the historic county of Kent, it has formed part of the London Borough of Bexley since 1965. It lies north-east of Bexleyheath and north-west of Dartford, on the south bank of the River Thames. The population is 45,345. The town centre has been modernised with further dwellings added since 1961. The curved riverside high street has three listed buildings, including the Church of England church and the Carnegie Building. Erith otherwise consists mainly of suburban homes. It is linked to central London and Kent by rail and to Thamesmead by a dual carriageway. Erith has the longest pier in London, and retains a coastal environment with salt marshes alongside industrial land.
Related locations in Bexley:
More of tonight for Erith:
Erith: 51.483333, 0.200000
- Horse Racing in Erith, Bexley tonight
- Hotels in Erith, Bexley tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Erith, Bexley tonight
- January Sales in Erith, Bexley tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Erith, Bexley tonight
- LGBT Events in Erith, Bexley tonight
- Live in Erith, Bexley tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Erith, Bexley tonight
- Malia 2016 in Erith, Bexley tonight
- Market in Erith, Bexley tonight