Whats going on tonight?
Football in Bow Street, Ceredigion, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ceredigion area for "Football" of Bow Street. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Bow Street, Llangranog, Llangranwg, Llangrwyfon, Llangunllo, Llangwyryfon, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Bow Street. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Bow Street for Football
Bow Street is a thoroughfare in Covent Garden, Westminster, London. It connects Long Acre, Russell Street and Wellington Street, and is part of a route from St Giles to Waterloo Bridge.
The street was developed in 1633 by Francis Russell, 4th Earl of Bedford for residential purposes. A number of notable people lived here in the 17th and 18th centuries, including Oliver Cromwell and Robert Harley, 1st Earl of Oxford. In the 18th century, the street declined as a place of residence following the establishment of the Royal Opera House and the nearby Covent Garden Theatre which led to a reputation for prostitution during the late-17th and 18th centuries.
Bow Street has a strong connection with the law; the Bow Street Runners, an early voluntary police force, was established here by Henry Fielding in 1750, and the Metropolitan Police Service operated a station house from 1832, which led to the construction of the Bow Street Magistrates' Court.
Related locations in Ceredigion:
More of tonight for Bow Street:
Bow Street: 52.433333, -4.033333
- Magaluf 2016 in Bow Street, Ceredigion tonight
- Malia 2016 in Bow Street, Ceredigion tonight
- Market in Bow Street, Ceredigion tonight
- Motor Racing in Bow Street, Ceredigion tonight
- New Year in Bow Street, Ceredigion tonight
- New Year Breaks in Bow Street, Ceredigion tonight
- Night Classes in Bow Street, Ceredigion tonight
- On Tour in Bow Street, Ceredigion tonight
- Online Gaming in Bow Street, Ceredigion tonight
- Pancake Day in Bow Street, Ceredigion tonight