Whats going on tonight?
Football in Delabole, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Delabole. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Delabole, Camelford, Carbis Bay, Cardingham, Cardinham, Carleen, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Delabole. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Delabole for Football
Delabole (Cornish: Delyow Boll) is a large village in north Cornwall, England, UK. It is situated approximately two miles (3 km) west of Camelford. It is in the civil parish of St Teath
The village of Delabole came into existence in the early 20th-century; it is named after the Delabole Quarry. Three hamlets: Pengelly, Meadrose (pronounced "médroze") and Rockhead, and the hamlet of Delabole south of the quarry are shown on the earliest one-inch Ordnance Survey map of 1813. When the railway arrived, the station was named Delabole after the quarry, and the three hamlets were absorbed into Delabole. It is said to be the third highest village in Cornwall. Treligga military airfield and HMS Vulture II, an aerial bombing and gunnery range, were situated west of the village.
Delabole lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Delabole:
Delabole: 50.616667, -4.733333
- Live in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Malia 2016 in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Market in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Motor Racing in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- New Year in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- New Year Breaks in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Night Classes in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- On Tour in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Online Gaming in Delabole, Cornwall tonight