Whats going on tonight?
Football in Looe, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Looe. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Looe, Germoe, Germol, Gerrans, Golant, Gorran, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Looe. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Looe for Football
Looe (; Cornish: Logh, lit. 'deep water inlet') is a small coastal town, fishing port and civil parish in south-east Cornwall, England, with a population of 5,280 at the 2011 census.Looe is 20 miles (32 km) west of Plymouth and seven miles (11 km) south of Liskeard, divided in two by the River Looe, East Looe (Cornish: Logh) and West Looe (Cornish: Porthbyhan,, lit. "little cove") being connected by a bridge. Looe developed as two separate towns each with MPs and its own mayor.
The town centres around a small harbour and along the steep-sided valley of the River Looe which flows between East and West Looe to the sea beside a sandy beach. Offshore to the west, opposite the stonier Hannafore Beach, lies Looe Island.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Looe:
Looe: 50.350556, -4.448611
- Pantomime in Looe, Cornwall tonight
- Pubs in Looe, Cornwall tonight
- Radio in Looe, Cornwall tonight
- Religious Events in Looe, Cornwall tonight
- Restaurants in Looe, Cornwall tonight
- Rugby in Looe, Cornwall tonight
- Snowing in Looe, Cornwall tonight
- Sports in Looe, Cornwall tonight
- Spring Equinox in Looe, Cornwall tonight
- Student Clubbing in Looe, Cornwall tonight