Whats going on tonight?
Football in Phillack, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Phillack. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Phillack, Padstow, Par, Paul, Pelynt, Penryn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Phillack. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Phillack for Football
Phillack (Cornish: Eglosheyl) is a village (and formerly a parish) in west Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is about one mile (1.6 km) northeast of Hayle and half-a-mile (0.8 km) inland from St Ives Bay on Cornwall's Atlantic ocean coast. The village is separated from the sea by a range of high sand dunes known as The Towans.
Phillack has been in the civil parish of Hayle since 1935; before that it was a separate parish in its own right. Phillack parish was originally in Redruth Registration District but the village now comes under Camborne-Redruth Registration District.
There is some dispute over the origins of the name. In the 17th century, Phillack was believed to refer to the Irish Saint Felicitas who is said to have founded Phillack church in the 6th century. However, a 10th-century Vatican codex mentions a Saint Felec of Cornwall who is believed to have lived about the same time and may be dedicatee of the parish church
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Phillack:
Phillack: 50.200000, -5.416667
- Christmas Mad Friday in Phillack, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Markets in Phillack, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Party in Phillack, Cornwall tonight
- Cinema in Phillack, Cornwall tonight
- Clubbing in Phillack, Cornwall tonight
- Comedy in Phillack, Cornwall tonight
- Concerts in Phillack, Cornwall tonight
- Coronavirus in Phillack, Cornwall tonight
- Cricket in Phillack, Cornwall tonight
- Cyber Monday in Phillack, Cornwall tonight