Whats going on tonight?
Football in Burneside, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Football" of Burneside. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Burneside, Kendall, Kentmere, Kents Bank, Kershopefoot, Keswick, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Burneside. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Burneside for Football
Burneside is a small village in South Lakeland in Cumbria, England. It is located to the north of Kendal and to the south east of Staveley, on the River Kent, just upstream from the confluence of the River Sprint. It has about 3,000 inhabitants. By the time of the 2011 Census Burneside had been transformed into an electoral ward only. The population of this ward was 1,888. The majority of the population are now recorded as living in Strickland Ketel parish.
Burneside railway station is situated on the Windermere Branch Line, with services to Windermere to the north west, Oxenholme on the West Coast Main Line, and Lancaster to the south. Burneside is around 10 miles (16 km) from the M6 motorway.
Scum fans blaming the owner for being shite and they’ve ruined the club just shows how lost in success they are. Im… t.co/5FbzxRaaKX
You'd think United had gone into administration and dropped down the league's year after year. You've got your club… t.co/zn2LgjL14A
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Burneside:
Burneside: 54.333333, -2.750000
- New Year in Burneside, Cumbria tonight
- New Year Breaks in Burneside, Cumbria tonight
- Night Classes in Burneside, Cumbria tonight
- On Tour in Burneside, Cumbria tonight
- Online Gaming in Burneside, Cumbria tonight
- Pancake Day in Burneside, Cumbria tonight
- Pantomime in Burneside, Cumbria tonight
- Pubs in Burneside, Cumbria tonight
- Radio in Burneside, Cumbria tonight
- Religious Events in Burneside, Cumbria tonight