Whats going on tonight?
Football in Cockermouth, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Football" of Cockermouth. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Cockermouth, Gatebeck, Gatesgill, Gawthrop, Gilcrux, Gilgarran, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cockermouth. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cockermouth for Football
Cockermouth is an ancient market town and civil parish in the Borough of Allerdale in Cumbria, England, so named because it is at the confluence of the River Cocker as it flows into the River Derwent. The mid-2010 census estimates state that Cockermouth has a population of 8,204, increasing to 8,761 at the 2011 Census.Historically a part of Cumberland, Cockermouth is situated outside the English Lake District on its northwest fringe. Much of the architectural core of the town remains unchanged since the basic medieval layout was filled in the 18th and 19th centuries. The regenerated market place is now a central historical focus within the town and reflects events from its 800-year history. The town is prone to flooding and experienced severe floods in 2005, 2009, and 2015.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Cockermouth:
Cockermouth: 54.666667, -3.350000
- Chinese New Year in Cockermouth, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas in Cockermouth, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Cockermouth, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Cockermouth, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Cockermouth, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Cockermouth, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Markets in Cockermouth, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Party in Cockermouth, Cumbria tonight
- Cinema in Cockermouth, Cumbria tonight
- Clubbing in Cockermouth, Cumbria tonight