Whats going on tonight?
Football in Grizedale, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Football" of Grizedale. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Grizedale, Winton, Workington, Wray, Wreay, Wythburn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Grizedale. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Grizedale for Football
Grizedale Forest is a 24.47 km² area of woodland in the Lake District of North West England, located to the east of Coniston Water and to the south of Hawkshead. It is made up of a number of hills, small tarns and the settlements of Grizedale and Satterthwaite. It is managed by the Forestry Commission and is a popular tourist destination with waymarked footpaths, mountain biking, an aerial assault course, a 16-bed hostel, and a visitor centre with a children's playground, education centre, café and shop. The car-parking of Grizedale Forest Visitors Centre is situated on the site of the former Grizedale Hall where its remains can be still seen.
In past years, several stages on the WRC RAC Rally were held on tracks through Grizedale Forest every winter. The poor weather prevalent at the time of the rallies led to it earning the nickname "Grizly Grizedale". The forest continues to be used for two annual rallies: the Malcolm Wilson Rally and the Grizedale Stages Rally, based in Coniston.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Grizedale:
Grizedale: 54.350000, -3.016667
- Arts and Crafts in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Awards Events in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Bands in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Bank Holiday in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Bars in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Black Friday in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Bonfire Night in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Book Launch in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight