Whats going on tonight?
Football in Hemerdon, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Football" of Hemerdon. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Hemerdon, Stoke Fleming, Stoke Gabriel, Stokeinteignhead, Stokenham, Stoke Rivers, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Hemerdon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Hemerdon for Football
Drakelands Mine, formerly known as Hemerdon Mine or the Hemerdon Ball or Hemerdon Bal Mine, is a tungsten and tin mine. It is located 11 km (7 miles) northeast of Plymouth, near Plympton, in Devon, England. It lies to the north of the villages of Sparkwell and Hemerdon and adjacent to the large china clay pits near Lee Moor. The mine was out of operation since 1944, except for the brief operation of a trial mine in the 1980s. Work started to re-open it in 2014, but it ceased activities in 2018. It hosts the fourth largest tin-tungsten deposit in the world.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Hemerdon:
Hemerdon: 50.400000, -4.016667
- Boutique Hotels in Hemerdon, Devon tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Hemerdon, Devon tonight
- Brexit in Hemerdon, Devon tonight
- Burns Night in Hemerdon, Devon tonight
- Chinese New Year in Hemerdon, Devon tonight
- Christmas in Hemerdon, Devon tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Hemerdon, Devon tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Hemerdon, Devon tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Hemerdon, Devon tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Hemerdon, Devon tonight