Whats going on tonight?
Football in Postbridge, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Football" of Postbridge. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Postbridge, Kelly, Kennerleigh, Kentisbeare, Kentisbury, Kenton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Postbridge. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Postbridge for Football
Postbridge is a hamlet in the heart of Dartmoor in the English county of Devon. It lies on the B3212, roughly midway between Princetown and Moretonhampstead.
Postbridge is next to the East Dart river, one of two main tributaries of the River Dart, and consists of a few houses, a shop, a pub and hotel, and a national park tourist information centre.
Postbridge is best known for its fine example of an ancient clapper bridge over the river. First recorded in the 14th century, the bridge is believed to have been built in the 13th century to enable pack horses to cross the river, carrying tin to the stannary town of Tavistock. The clapper bridge, a Grade II*-listed structure, is still complete, and stands alongside another bridge, a Grade II-listed structure built in the 1780s.The settlement is also infamous for the ghost story of the Hairy Hands, which takes place near the village.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Postbridge:
Postbridge: 50.600000, -3.900000
- Magaluf 2016 in Postbridge, Devon tonight
- Malia 2016 in Postbridge, Devon tonight
- Market in Postbridge, Devon tonight
- Motor Racing in Postbridge, Devon tonight
- New Year in Postbridge, Devon tonight
- New Year Breaks in Postbridge, Devon tonight
- Night Classes in Postbridge, Devon tonight
- On Tour in Postbridge, Devon tonight
- Online Gaming in Postbridge, Devon tonight
- Pancake Day in Postbridge, Devon tonight