Whats going on tonight?
Football in Campsall, Doncaster, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Doncaster area for "Football" of Campsall. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Campsall, Brodsworth, Burghwallis, Cantley, Carcroft, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Campsall. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Campsall for Football
Campsall is a village in South Yorkshire, England. It lies 7 miles (11 km) to the north-west of Doncaster, at an elevation of around 50 feet above sea level. The village contains Campsall Country Park. The village falls within the civil parish of Norton, the Norton & Askern ward of Doncaster Council and the House of Commons constituency of Doncaster North. The Parish is situated on the “Magnesian Limestone Belt”, a landscape feature formed by a narrow north-south trending escarpment. The Magnesian Limestone Belt is typified by well drained and fertile soils which were ideal for agriculture and the establishment of settlements like Campsall. Before the industrial revolution, the area to the east was occupied by the inaccessible and waterlogged marshes of the Humberhead Levels, whilst to the west was the Barnsdale Forest, an area associated with the legend of Robin Hood and various outlaws and bandits who preyed upon travellers on the Great North Road.
Related locations in Doncaster:
More of tonight for Campsall:
Campsall: 53.616667, -1.183333
- Kavos 2016 in Campsall, Doncaster tonight
- LGBT Events in Campsall, Doncaster tonight
- Live in Campsall, Doncaster tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Campsall, Doncaster tonight
- Malia 2016 in Campsall, Doncaster tonight
- Market in Campsall, Doncaster tonight
- Motor Racing in Campsall, Doncaster tonight
- New Year in Campsall, Doncaster tonight
- New Year Breaks in Campsall, Doncaster tonight
- Night Classes in Campsall, Doncaster tonight