Whats going on tonight?
Football in Bradpole, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Football" of Bradpole. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Bradpole, Farnham, Fern Down, Fontmell Magna, Fortuneswell, Frampton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Bradpole. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Bradpole for Football
Bradpole is a village and civil parish in south west Dorset, England, in the Brit valley, 1 mile (1.6 km) outside Bridport. In the 2011 census the population of the parish was 2,339.In 1651 Charles II passed through Bradpole in his efforts to evade capture after he failed to sail to France from Charmouth following his defeat at the Battle of Worcester. An inscribed stone in the south of the parish, where Lee Lane meets the A35 trunk road between Bridport and Dorchester, marks the place where he took a turning off the main road to escape from his pursuers.Bradpole is the birthplace of industrialist and Liberal Party politician William Edward Forster (1818 - 1886), who was instrumental in bringing through the 1870 Elementary Education Act. He is commemorated by the village Memorial Hall.The parish church was built in 1845, following two previous buildings on the same site. Its communion cup dates from the 16th century. A chapel of ease, St Andrew's, was built in 1858-60 and is now redundant.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Bradpole:
Bradpole: 50.733333, -2.733333
- On Tour in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Online Gaming in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Pancake Day in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Pantomime in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Pubs in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Radio in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Religious Events in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Restaurants in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Rugby in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Snowing in Bradpole, Dorset tonight