Whats going on tonight?
Football in Lydlinch, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Football" of Lydlinch. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Lydlinch, County of Dorset, Cranborne, Daggons, Dewlish, Dorchester, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Lydlinch. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Lydlinch for Football
Lydlinch is a village and civil parish about 3 miles (5 km) west of Sturminster Newton in the Blackmore Vale in North Dorset, England. The village is sited on Oxford clay close to the small River Lydden. The parish—which includes the village of King's Stag to the south and hamlet of Stock Gaylard to the west—is bounded by the Lydden to the east and its tributary the Caundle Brook to the north.
The 2011 census recorded the parish as having 199 dwellings, 192 households and a population of 437.At King's Stag is the King's Stag Memorial Chapel which was built in 1914 at the expense of the Right Rev. Huyshe Yeatman-Biggs, the Bishop of Worcester, in memory of his wife, Lady Barbara Yeatman-Biggs, who died in 1909.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Lydlinch:
Lydlinch: 50.916667, -2.366667
- Pantomime in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Pubs in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Radio in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Religious Events in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Restaurants in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Rugby in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Snowing in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Sports in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Spring Equinox in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Student Clubbing in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight