Whats going on tonight?
Football in Brignall, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Football" of Brignall. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Brignall, Consett, Consetti, Copley, Cornforth, Cornsay, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Brignall. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Brignall for Football
Brignall is a village in the Pennines of England, situated close to Barnard Castle. The population at the 2011 Census remained less than 100. Details are kept within the parish of Rokeby. It was historically located in the North Riding of Yorkshire but along with the rest of the former Startforth Rural District it was transferred to County Durham for administrative and ceremonial purposes on 1 April 1974, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
Brignall sits adjacent to the River Greta, a site of special scientific interest. The River Greta and the Brignall area were painted by John Sell Cotman and J. M. W. Turner amongst others. Bird watching, walking and other outdoor activities can be pursued in the area.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Brignall:
Brignall: 54.516667, -1.883333
- Radio in Brignall, Durham tonight
- Religious Events in Brignall, Durham tonight
- Restaurants in Brignall, Durham tonight
- Rugby in Brignall, Durham tonight
- Snowing in Brignall, Durham tonight
- Sports in Brignall, Durham tonight
- Spring Equinox in Brignall, Durham tonight
- Student Clubbing in Brignall, Durham tonight
- Summer Solstice in Brignall, Durham tonight
- Super Saturday in Brignall, Durham tonight