Whats going on tonight?
Football in Cotherstone, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Football" of Cotherstone. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Cotherstone, Fir Tree, Fishburn, Frosterley, Gainford, Great Hutton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cotherstone. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cotherstone for Football
Cotherstone is a village and civil parish in the Pennine hills, in Teesdale, County Durham, England.
Cotherstone lies within the historic county boundaries of the North Riding of Yorkshire, but along with the rest of the former Startforth Rural District it was transferred to County Durham for administrative and ceremonial purposes on 1 April 1974, under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972.
There was a railway station at Cotherstone on the now-closed Barnard Castle to Middleton-in-Teesdale line. The railway line crossed the River Balder at the Balder Viaduct just north of Cotherstone.
Cotherstone cheese is a celebrated delicacy, and the village was famous for it by at least 1858.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Cotherstone:
Cotherstone: 54.566667, -1.983333
- Flooding in Cotherstone, Durham tonight
- Freshers Week in Cotherstone, Durham tonight
- Fund Raising in Cotherstone, Durham tonight
- General Election in Cotherstone, Durham tonight
- Halloween in Cotherstone, Durham tonight
- Holidays in Cotherstone, Durham tonight
- Horse Racing in Cotherstone, Durham tonight
- Hotels in Cotherstone, Durham tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Cotherstone, Durham tonight