Whats going on tonight?
Football in Horden, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Football" of Horden. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Horden, Croxdale, Dalton, Dalton le Dale, Dipton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Horden. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Horden for Football
Horden is a village and electoral ward in County Durham, England. It is situated on the North Sea coast, to the east of Peterlee, approximately 12 miles south of Sunderland. Horden was a mining village until the closure of the Horden Colliery in 1987. Main features include the Welfare and Memorial Parks and St Mary's church. It is connected to the villages of Blackhall Colliery and Blackhall Rocks to its south by a spectacular rail viaduct which spans Castle Eden Dene near Denemouth. Horden Dene provides Horden's northern boundary with Easington Colliery.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Horden:
Horden: 54.750000, -1.283333
- EU Election in Horden, Durham tonight
- Events in Horden, Durham tonight
- Exhibitions in Horden, Durham tonight
- Family Events in Horden, Durham tonight
- Festivals in Horden, Durham tonight
- Firework Displays in Horden, Durham tonight
- Fitness in Horden, Durham tonight
- Flooding in Horden, Durham tonight
- Freshers Week in Horden, Durham tonight