Whats going on tonight?
General Election in Argyll and Bute, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Argyll and Bute area for "General Election" of Argyll and Bute. Featuring Brexit Party, Change UK, Conservatives, Labour, Liberal Democrats, Plaid Cymru, SNP, Green Party, election, manifesto, key priority, main pledges, NHS, Tax and VAT, Energy and Environment, Parliament, Brexit, EU and General Election in Argyll and Bute, Port-in-Sherrich, Portnahaven, Port Vadie, Port Wemyss, Rhunahaorine, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Argyll and Bute. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Argyll and Bute for General Election
Argyll and Bute (Scots: Argyll an Buit; Scottish Gaelic: Earra-Ghàidheal agus Bòd, pronounced [ɛrˠəˈɣɛːəlˠ̪ akəs̪ ˈpɔːtʲ]) is one of 32 unitary council areas in Scotland and a lieutenancy area. The current lord-lieutenant for Argyll and Bute is Jane Margaret MacLeod (14 July 2020). The administrative centre for the council area is in Lochgilphead at Kilmory Castle, a 19th-century Gothic Revival building and estate. The current council leader is Robin Currie, a councillor for Kintyre and the Islands.Argyll and Bute covers the second-largest administrative area of any Scottish council. The council area adjoins those of Highland, Perth and Kinross, Stirling and West Dunbartonshire.
Related locations in Argyll and Bute:
More of tonight for Argyll and Bute:
Argyll and Bute: 56.600000, -6.600000
- Pancake Day in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Pantomime in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Pubs in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Radio in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Religious Events in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Restaurants in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Rugby in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Snowing in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Sports in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Spring Equinox in Argyll and Bute tonight