Whats going on tonight?
General Election in Morwenstow, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "General Election" of Morwenstow. Featuring Brexit Party, Change UK, Conservatives, Labour, Liberal Democrats, Plaid Cymru, SNP, Green Party, election, manifesto, key priority, main pledges, NHS, Tax and VAT, Energy and Environment, Parliament, Brexit, EU and General Election in Morwenstow, Truro, Tuckingmill, Tywardreath, Uny Lelant, Upton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Morwenstow. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Morwenstow for General Election
Morwenstow (Cornish: Logmorwenna) is a civil parish in north Cornwall, England, UK. The parish abuts the west coast, about six miles (10 km) north of Bude and within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
Morwenstow is the most northerly parish in Cornwall. As well as the churchtown (a hamlet called Crosstown), other settlements in the parish include Shop, Woodford, Gooseham, Eastcott, Woolley and West Youlstone. The population at the 2011 census was 791. Morwenstow parish is bounded to the north and east by parishes in Devon, to the south by Kilkhampton parish and to the west by the Atlantic. The River Tamar has its source at a spring on Woolley Moor, at 50.9235°N 4.4622°W / 50.9235; -4.4622, which is in the parish near the border with Devon.
Morwenstow is the one-time home of the eccentric vicar and poet Robert Stephen Hawker (1803–1875), the writer of Cornwall's anthem Trelawny. Hawker is also credited with reviving the custom of Harvest Festivals.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Morwenstow:
Morwenstow: 50.900000, -4.550000
- Dating Events in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Diwali in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- DJs in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Easter in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- EU Election in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Events in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Exhibitions in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Family Events in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Festivals in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Firework Displays in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight