Whats going on tonight?
Holidays in Llanishen, Cardiff, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cardiff area for "Holidays" of Llanishen. Featuring staycation, holidays at home, uk holidays, mini break, super breaks, alternative to hotels, unique accommodations, lodging, primarily homestays, tourism experiences and Holidays in Llanishen, Maendy, Maindy, Pengam, Pentyrch, Pen-y-lan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llanishen. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llanishen for Holidays
Llanishen (Welsh Llanisien llan church + Isien Saint Isan) is a district and community in the north of Cardiff, the capital city of Wales. The Cardiff community population taken at the 2011 census was 17,417. Llanishen is well known as the home of the 'Tax Offices', the tallest buildings in north Cardiff and a landmark for miles around. The office complex overlooks the 'Crystal and Fishguard estates', Parc Tŷ Glas industrial estate, old village, leafy suburban roads and various parkland that constitute the district. Llanishen is also home to a fully featured Leisure Centre and the former 60-acre (24 ha) Llanishen Reservoir – a local beauty spot that is connected to a green corridor which bisects the city from the rising hills in the north to Cardiff Bay in the south.
Related locations in Cardiff:
More of tonight for Llanishen:
Llanishen: 51.525000, -3.201667
- Horse Racing in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Hotels in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- January Sales in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- LGBT Events in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Live in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Malia 2016 in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Market in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight