Whats going on tonight?
Horse Racing in Morwenstow, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Horse Racing" of Morwenstow. Featuring horse, racing, jockey, royal-ascot, grand-national and Horse Racing in Morwenstow, Penzance, Perranporth, Perranuthnoe, Perranwell, Perranzabuloe, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Morwenstow. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Morwenstow for Horse Racing
Morwenstow (Cornish: Logmorwenna) is a civil parish in north Cornwall, England, UK. The parish abuts the west coast, about six miles (10 km) north of Bude and within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
Morwenstow is the most northerly parish in Cornwall. As well as the churchtown (a hamlet called Crosstown), other settlements in the parish include Shop, Woodford, Gooseham, Eastcott, Woolley and West Youlstone. The population at the 2011 census was 791. Morwenstow parish is bounded to the north and east by parishes in Devon, to the south by Kilkhampton parish and to the west by the Atlantic. The River Tamar has its source at a spring on Woolley Moor, at 50.9235°N 4.4622°W / 50.9235; -4.4622, which is in the parish near the border with Devon.
Morwenstow is the one-time home of the eccentric vicar and poet Robert Stephen Hawker (1803–1875), the writer of Cornwall's anthem Trelawny. Hawker is also credited with reviving the custom of Harvest Festivals.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Morwenstow:
Morwenstow: 50.900000, -4.550000
- Malia 2016 in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Market in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Motor Racing in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- New Year in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- New Year Breaks in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Night Classes in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- On Tour in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Online Gaming in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Pancake Day in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Pantomime in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight