Whats going on tonight?
Hotels in Payhembury, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Hotels" of Payhembury. Featuring stay, hotel, bed and breakfasts, motels, events, accommodation and Hotels in Payhembury, Bampton, Barnstaple, Barrington, Beaford, Beaworthy, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Payhembury. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Payhembury for Hotels
Payhembury is a village and civil parish in the East Devon district of Devon, England.
The village is about two miles west of Honiton. At the time of the 2011 the parish had a population of 682, and it is surrounded clockwise from the north by the parishes of Broadhembury, Awliscombe, Buckerell, Feniton, Talaton, Clyst Hydon and Plymtree. The parish includes the hamlets of Colestocks, Lower Cheriton, Tale, and Upton.The parish church is dedicated to St. Mary and was mostly built in the fifteenth century. It includes a stone arcade made of Beer Stone which has several shields including the arms of the Courtenay family, a coloured roof and altar rails from the reign of Queen Anne.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Payhembury:
Payhembury: 50.800000, -3.300000
- New Year in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- New Year Breaks in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Night Classes in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- On Tour in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Online Gaming in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Pancake Day in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Pantomime in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Pubs in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Radio in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Religious Events in Payhembury, Devon tonight