Whats going on tonight?
Hotels in Sherborne, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Hotels" of Sherborne. Featuring stay, hotel, bed and breakfasts, motels, events, accommodation and Hotels in Sherborne, Saint Ives, Saint Leonards, Shaftesbury, Shapwick, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Sherborne. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Sherborne for Hotels
Sherborne is a market town and civil parish in north west Dorset, in South West England. It is sited on the River Yeo, on the edge of the Blackmore Vale, 6 miles (10 kilometres) east of Yeovil. The A30 road, which connects London to Penzance, runs through the town. In the 2011 census the population of Sherborne parish and the two electoral wards was 9,523. 28.7% of the population is aged 65 or older.Sherborne's historic buildings include Sherborne Abbey, its manor house, independent schools, and two castles: the ruins of a 12th-century fortified palace and the 16th-century mansion known as Sherborne Castle built by Sir Walter Raleigh. Much of the old town, including the abbey and many medieval and Georgian buildings, is built from distinctive ochre-coloured ham stone.
The town is served by Sherborne railway station.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Sherborne:
Sherborne: 50.950000, -2.500000
- Bank Holiday in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Bars in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Black Friday in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Bonfire Night in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Book Launch in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Brexit in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Burns Night in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Chinese New Year in Sherborne, Dorset tonight