Whats going on tonight?
Ibiza 2016 in Millom, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Ibiza 2016" of Millom. Featuring Ibiza 2016, white island, balearics, Cafe Mambo, Ibiza Rocks, Ibiza Summer, Es Paradis, Summer in Ibiza, Pacha Ibiza, Privilege, Sankeys Ibiza, Space Ibiza, Ushuaia Ibiza beach hotel, Lost in Ibiza, DC-10, Eden Ibiza, Santos, Amnesia Ibiza, San Antonio Bay Ibiza, boat party and Ibiza 2016 in Millom, Cleator, Cleator Moor, Cliburn, Clifton, Cockermouth, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Millom. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Millom for Ibiza 2016
Millom is a town and civil parish on the north shore of the estuary of the River Duddon around 6 miles (9.7 km) north of Barrow-in-Furness (however by road via the estuary the distance is 23 miles (37.0 km)) and 26 miles (41.8 km) south of Whitehaven in southwest Cumbria, historically part of Cumberland, England, it is situated just outside the Lake District National Park.
Millom was constructed as a new town, beginning in 1866 and subsumed the village of Holborn Hill. Built around ironworks, the town grew to a size of over 10,000 people by the 1960s, but has struggled since the works were closed in 1968. Culturally, Millom is notable as the birthplace of poet Norman Nicholson, and as a major centre of amateur rugby league.
The name is Cumbrian dialect for "At the mills". The town is accessible both by rail and by an A class road.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Ibiza 2016':
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Millom:
Millom: 54.200000, -3.266667
- Rugby in Millom, Cumbria tonight
- Snowing in Millom, Cumbria tonight
- Sports in Millom, Cumbria tonight
- Spring Equinox in Millom, Cumbria tonight
- Student Clubbing in Millom, Cumbria tonight
- Summer Solstice in Millom, Cumbria tonight
- Super Saturday in Millom, Cumbria tonight
- Takeaway in Millom, Cumbria tonight
- Tennis in Millom, Cumbria tonight
- Thanksgiving in Millom, Cumbria tonight