Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Rosehearty, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "Kavos 2016" of Rosehearty. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Rosehearty, Ordie, Oyne, Pananich, Pannanich, Pennan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Rosehearty. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Rosehearty for Kavos 2016
Rosehearty (Scottish Gaelic: Ros Abhartaich) is a settlement on the Moray Firth coast, four miles west of the town Fraserburgh, in the historical county of Aberdeenshire in Scotland.
The burgh has a population of approximately 1,300 with about 25 per cent of pensionable age. There is one shop, a butcher, a hairdresser and two hotels in the village.
A new modern Rosehearty Primary School was built in 2007 and accommodates seven classrooms, an ICT computer suite and a games hall with retractable theatre seating and complementary acoustics and lighting. The school caters for approximately 140-160 pupils in total.
The settlement which is now Rosehearty was founded by a group of shipwrecked Danes in the 14th century. In 1424 the Fraser family built Pitsligo Castle a few hundred yards inland; the castle was enlarged by the Forbes family in 1570. The remains of the Castle are visible from Rosehearty.
Rosehearty didn't officially exist until it was granted a charter in the 1680s by King Charles II.
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Rosehearty:
Rosehearty: 57.683333, -2.116667
- Holidays in Rosehearty, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Horse Racing in Rosehearty, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Hotels in Rosehearty, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Rosehearty, Aberdeenshire tonight
- January Sales in Rosehearty, Aberdeenshire tonight
- LGBT Events in Rosehearty, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Live in Rosehearty, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Rosehearty, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Malia 2016 in Rosehearty, Aberdeenshire tonight