Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Taplow, Buckinghamshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Buckinghamshire area for "Kavos 2016" of Taplow. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Taplow, Wotton Underwood, Wotton, Wycombe, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Taplow. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Taplow for Kavos 2016
Taplow is a village and civil parish in the Unitary Authority of Buckinghamshire, England. It sits on the left bank of the River Thames, facing Maidenhead in the neighbouring county of Berkshire, with Cippenham and Burnham to the east. It is the south-westernmost settlement in Buckinghamshire.
The village features a Grade II listed mock-medieval church, the parish church of St Nicholas, as well as a school of the same name. Taplow railway station, on the Great Western main line, serves the village, with services to London Paddington, Reading and Oxford.
There are two conservation areas in the parish, the Taplow Village Conservation Area and the Taplow Riverside Conservation Area.Footpaths connect all parts of the parish to Maidenhead Bridge and to Burnham Beeches, a modest, hilly wood marking the start of the Chiltern Hills.
Related locations in Buckinghamshire:
More of tonight for Taplow:
Taplow: 51.516667, -0.683333
- General Election in Taplow, Buckinghamshire tonight
- Halloween in Taplow, Buckinghamshire tonight
- Holidays in Taplow, Buckinghamshire tonight
- Horse Racing in Taplow, Buckinghamshire tonight
- Hotels in Taplow, Buckinghamshire tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Taplow, Buckinghamshire tonight
- January Sales in Taplow, Buckinghamshire tonight
- LGBT Events in Taplow, Buckinghamshire tonight
- Live in Taplow, Buckinghamshire tonight