Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Morwenstow, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Kavos 2016" of Morwenstow. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Morwenstow, Saint Feock, Saint Gennis, Saint Gennys, Saint Germans, Saint Goran, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Morwenstow. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Morwenstow for Kavos 2016
Morwenstow (Cornish: Logmorwenna) is a civil parish in north Cornwall, England, UK. The parish abuts the west coast, about six miles (10 km) north of Bude and within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
Morwenstow is the most northerly parish in Cornwall. As well as the churchtown (a hamlet called Crosstown), other settlements in the parish include Shop, Woodford, Gooseham, Eastcott, Woolley and West Youlstone. The population at the 2011 census was 791. Morwenstow parish is bounded to the north and east by parishes in Devon, to the south by Kilkhampton parish and to the west by the Atlantic. The River Tamar has its source at a spring on Woolley Moor, at 50.9235°N 4.4622°W / 50.9235; -4.4622, which is in the parish near the border with Devon.
Morwenstow is the one-time home of the eccentric vicar and poet Robert Stephen Hawker (1803–1875), the writer of Cornwall's anthem Trelawny. Hawker is also credited with reviving the custom of Harvest Festivals.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Morwenstow:
Morwenstow: 50.900000, -4.550000
- Summer Solstice in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Super Saturday in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Takeaway in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Tennis in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Thanksgiving in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Theatre in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- TV in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Valentines Day in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Weather in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight
- Zante 2016 in Morwenstow, Cornwall tonight