Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Kendal, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Kavos 2016" of Kendal. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Kendal, Casterton, Castle Carrock, Castle Sowerby, Caulderton, Cleator, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Kendal. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Kendal for Kavos 2016
Kendal, once Kirkby in Kendal or Kirkby Kendal, is a market town and civil parish in the South Lakeland District of Cumbria, England. Historically in Westmorland, it lies 8 miles (13 km) south-east of Windermere, 19 miles (31 km) north of Lancaster, 23 miles (37 km) north-east of Barrow-in-Furness and 38 miles (61 km) north-west of Skipton, in the dale of the River Kent, from which comes its name. The 2011 census found a population of 28,586. making it the third largest town in Cumbria after Carlisle and Barrow. It is known today mainly as a centre for tourism, the home of Kendal mint cake, and a producer of pipe tobacco and snuff. Its grey limestone buildings have earned it the nickname "Auld Grey Town", in common with Dunfermline, Scotland.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Kendal:
Kendal: 54.316667, -2.750000
- Firework Displays in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Fitness in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Flooding in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Football in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Freshers Week in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Fund Raising in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- General Election in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Halloween in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Holidays in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Horse Racing in Kendal, Cumbria tonight