Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Southwaite, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Kavos 2016" of Southwaite. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Southwaite, Raughton, Ravenglass, Ravenstonedale, Red Dial, Renwick, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Southwaite. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Southwaite for Kavos 2016
Southwaite services is a motorway service station, between junctions 41 and 42 of the M6 motorway near Southwaite, Cumbria, England. It is about 7 miles south of Carlisle, within the civil parish of Hesket
It is operated by Moto (it was owned and operated by Esso when the northbound base opened in 1972). A southbound base was added in 1977. Esso later sold the services to Granada. For a time in the 1990s the service area was briefly renamed Carlisle.
Southwaite has entrances from both the northbound and southbound carriageways of the motorway, and there are facilities built on both sides. A pedestrian footbridge connects the two sections of the service area. The northbound side has a Greggs; both sides have a Burger King restaurant, WH Smiths, M&S Simply Food and a Costa Coffee.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Southwaite:
Southwaite: 54.783333, -2.850000
- Chinese New Year in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Markets in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Party in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Cinema in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Clubbing in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight