Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Dronfield, Derbyshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Derbyshire area for "Kavos 2016" of Dronfield. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Dronfield, Bamford, Barlborough, Barlow, Baslow, Beeley, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dronfield. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dronfield for Kavos 2016
Dronfield is a town in North East Derbyshire, England, which includes Dronfield Woodhouse and Coal Aston. It lies in the valley of the River Drone between Chesterfield and Sheffield. The Peak District National Park is three miles (4.8 km) to the west. The name means open land infested with drones (male bees).
The town existed before the 1086 Domesday Book, and has a 13th-century parish church. In 1662, Charles II granted the town a market, although this later ceased. The industrial history of the town includes coal mining, the wool trade, the production of soap and steel, and engineering. Today a range of manufacturing firms still operate in the town.
Dronfield's population increased dramatically in the post-war years from 6,500 in 1945 to its current size of just over 21,000.The football ground to the north of the town is currently the home of Sheffield F.C., the world's oldest football club.
Related locations in Derbyshire:
More of tonight for Dronfield:
Dronfield: 53.300000, -1.466667
- Bank Holiday in Dronfield, Derbyshire tonight
- Bars in Dronfield, Derbyshire tonight
- Black Friday in Dronfield, Derbyshire tonight
- Bonfire Night in Dronfield, Derbyshire tonight
- Book Launch in Dronfield, Derbyshire tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Dronfield, Derbyshire tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Dronfield, Derbyshire tonight
- Brexit in Dronfield, Derbyshire tonight
- Burns Night in Dronfield, Derbyshire tonight
- Chinese New Year in Dronfield, Derbyshire tonight