Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Ludbrook, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Kavos 2016" of Ludbrook. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Ludbrook, Honiton, Hope, Horrabridge, Humber, Huntsham, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ludbrook. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ludbrook for Kavos 2016
Herbert Charles Ludbrook (8 November 1888 – 15 January 1956) was an Australian politician.
He was born in Ballarat East to builder George Henry Ludbrook and Mary Ann Lowe. He was a painter, and in 1906 joined the 9th Light Horse. During World War I he served with the 6th Field Ambulance in Gallipoli and in France, where he was badly wounded. In 1918 he married Daisie Mary Llewellyn in London, England; they had two daughters. In 1925 he became superintendent of Ballarat Orphanage. He was elected to the Victorian Legislative Council as a Liberal and Country Party member for Ballarat Province in 1949. Ludbrook died in Ballarat in 1956.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Ludbrook:
Ludbrook: 50.366667, -3.883333
- Awards Events in Ludbrook, Devon tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Ludbrook, Devon tonight
- Bands in Ludbrook, Devon tonight
- Bank Holiday in Ludbrook, Devon tonight
- Bars in Ludbrook, Devon tonight
- Black Friday in Ludbrook, Devon tonight
- Bonfire Night in Ludbrook, Devon tonight
- Book Launch in Ludbrook, Devon tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Ludbrook, Devon tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Ludbrook, Devon tonight