Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Malborough, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Kavos 2016" of Malborough. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Malborough, Romansleigh, Rose Ash, Rousdon, Saint Cyres, Saint Giles on the Heath, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Malborough. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Malborough for Kavos 2016
Malborough is a village located in the South Hams region of Devon. The village is located on the A381 between Kingsbridge and Salcombe, and is a popular village for tourists, with many holiday homes located around the village.
Malborough can be seen from many miles away throughout the South Hams region, due to its magnificent church spire, which is located at the highest point of the village. The Church of All Saints dates from the 13th Century and is built from local Soar stone. The Right Honourable John Stapleton de Courcy, 28th Baron Kingsale, is interred in the churchyard, with other members of the de Courcy family.
The village is home to a small Co-op supermarket and a petrol station. The village has an Anglican and a Baptist church, two pubs, a large village hall and playing fields with children's play equipment and an outdoor gym, a hotel, a primary school, a post office and a football team. There is also an active youth club which runs at the Baptist Church
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Malborough:
Malborough: 50.233333, -3.816667
- Festivals in Malborough, Devon tonight
- Firework Displays in Malborough, Devon tonight
- Fitness in Malborough, Devon tonight
- Flooding in Malborough, Devon tonight
- Football in Malborough, Devon tonight
- Freshers Week in Malborough, Devon tonight
- Fund Raising in Malborough, Devon tonight
- General Election in Malborough, Devon tonight
- Halloween in Malborough, Devon tonight
- Holidays in Malborough, Devon tonight