Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Sopley, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Kavos 2016" of Sopley. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Sopley, Batcombe, Beaminster, Bere Regis, Bincombe, Bishop Caundle, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Sopley. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Sopley for Kavos 2016
RAF Sopley was a World War II station, codenamed Starlight, near the village of Sopley in Hampshire. The Radar Station was opened in December 1940. In 1959 it became an air traffic control radar station, and finally closed on 27 September 1974. Nearby Sopley Camp was built in the early 1950s as a domestic site for the radar station and is probably best known as the initial home of the Vietnamese Boat People, in 1979. The camp was sold in 1993 to a local partnership under the name Merryfield Park. Most of the old barracks site had been redeveloped as housing, but the 2-storey building at the Sopley end has been converted into a museum/education centre by Friends Of New Forest Airfields (FONFA). The museum opened in May 2016.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Sopley:
Sopley: 50.766667, -1.783333
- Christmas Markets in Sopley, Dorset tonight
- Christmas Party in Sopley, Dorset tonight
- Cinema in Sopley, Dorset tonight
- Clubbing in Sopley, Dorset tonight
- Comedy in Sopley, Dorset tonight
- Concerts in Sopley, Dorset tonight
- Coronavirus in Sopley, Dorset tonight
- Cricket in Sopley, Dorset tonight
- Cyber Monday in Sopley, Dorset tonight
- Dating Events in Sopley, Dorset tonight