Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Lewes, East Sussex, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the East Sussex area for "Kavos 2016" of Lewes. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Lewes, Hartfield, Hastings, Heathfield, Hellingly, Herstmonceux, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Lewes. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Lewes for Kavos 2016
Lewes () is the county town of East Sussex, England. It is the police and judicial centre for all of Sussex and is home to Sussex Police, East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service, Lewes Crown Court and HMP Lewes. The civil parish is the centre of the Lewes local government district and the seat of East Sussex County Council at East Sussex County Hall.
A traditional market town and centre of communications, in 1264 it was the site of the Battle of Lewes. The town's landmarks include Lewes Castle, Lewes Priory, Bull House (the former home of Thomas Paine), Southover Grange and public gardens, and a 16th-century timber-framed Wealden hall house known as Anne of Cleves House. Other notable features of the area include the Glyndebourne festival, the Lewes Bonfire and the Lewes Pound.
Related locations in East Sussex:
More of tonight for Lewes:
Lewes: 50.866667, -0.016667
- Bonfire Night in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Book Launch in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Brexit in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Burns Night in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Chinese New Year in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Christmas in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Lewes, East Sussex tonight