Whats going on tonight?
LGBT Events in Woolacombe, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "LGBT Events" of Woolacombe. Featuring lgbt events, lgbtq events, gay events, lesbian events, bisexual events, transgender events tonight and LGBT Events in Woolacombe, Merrifield, Merrivale, Merryfield, Merton, Meshaw, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Woolacombe. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Woolacombe for LGBT Events
Woolacombe is a seaside resort on the coast of North Devon, England, which lies at the mouth of a valley (or 'combe') in the parish of Mortehoe. The beach is 3 miles (4.8 km) long, sandy, gently sloping and faces the Atlantic Ocean near the western limit of the Bristol Channel.
It is a popular destination for surfing and family holidays and is part of the North Devon Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The beach has been managed by Parkin Estates Ltd for over half a century and has over the years continuously been recognised as one of the best beaches in Europe. It won the title of Britain's Best Beach in the "Coast Magazine Awards 2012" and was awarded the same prize of Britain's Best Beach in 2015 by TripAdvisor, also ranking in their polls as 4th in Europe and 13th best in the world. The beach water quality is monitored regularly by the environment agency and meets its highest standards.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Woolacombe:
Woolacombe: 51.183333, -4.216667
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Woolacombe, Devon tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Woolacombe, Devon tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Woolacombe, Devon tonight
- Christmas Markets in Woolacombe, Devon tonight
- Christmas Party in Woolacombe, Devon tonight
- Cinema in Woolacombe, Devon tonight
- Clubbing in Woolacombe, Devon tonight
- Comedy in Woolacombe, Devon tonight
- Concerts in Woolacombe, Devon tonight
- Coronavirus in Woolacombe, Devon tonight