Whats going on tonight?
Magaluf 2016 in Llanishen, Cardiff, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cardiff area for "Magaluf 2016" of Llanishen. Featuring Magaluf 2016, hot in Majorca, BCM, Creamfields Mallorca, MCP Magaluf, Kis FM Pool Party, Stage Magaluf and Magaluf 2016 in Llanishen, Pengam, Pentyrch, Pen-y-lan, Plas Newydd, Plasnewyd, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llanishen. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llanishen for Magaluf 2016
Llanishen (Welsh Llanisien llan church + Isien Saint Isan) is a district and community in the north of Cardiff, the capital city of Wales. The Cardiff community population taken at the 2011 census was 17,417. Llanishen is well known as the home of the 'Tax Offices', the tallest buildings in north Cardiff and a landmark for miles around. The office complex overlooks the 'Crystal and Fishguard estates', Parc Tŷ Glas industrial estate, old village, leafy suburban roads and various parkland that constitute the district. Llanishen is also home to a fully featured Leisure Centre and the former 60-acre (24 ha) Llanishen Reservoir – a local beauty spot that is connected to a green corridor which bisects the city from the rising hills in the north to Cardiff Bay in the south.
Related locations in Cardiff:
More of tonight for Llanishen:
Llanishen: 51.525000, -3.201667
- Diwali in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- DJs in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Easter in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- EU Election in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Events in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Exhibitions in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Family Events in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Festivals in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Firework Displays in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight
- Fitness in Llanishen, Cardiff tonight