Whats going on tonight?
Malia 2016 in Claonaig, Argyll and Bute, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Argyll and Bute area for "Malia 2016" of Claonaig. Featuring Malia 2016, hot in Crete and Malia 2016 in Claonaig, Arnabost, Arnicle, Arrochan, Arrochar, Ascog, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Claonaig. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Claonaig for Malia 2016
Claonaig (Scottish Gaelic: Claonaig, pronounced [ˈkʰl̪ˠɯːnɛkʲ]) is a hamlet on the east coast of the Kintyre peninsula in western Scotland, linked to Lochranza on the Isle of Arran by the CalMac ferry MV Catriona in the summer months.
Claonaig is a hamlet 1 mile (2 kilometres) south of Skipness and the location of the slipway for the seasonal ferry for Arran. The ferry terminal has a small car park and bus shelter for the bus service to Tarbert. The nearest sizeable villages are Tarbert, Skipness and Carradale. From Claonaig, Tarbert is 10 mi (16 km) away via the minor B8001 road and the A83. To the south, Campbeltown can be reached in 28 mi (45 km) via the B842 coast road or via the B8001 and the A83 which runs down the west coast of Kintyre (36 mi or 58 km).
A church was built in Claonaig in 1756. The current Parish Church, built in the late-18th or early-19th century, may incorporate some of its fabric. Its western gable has a bell-cot. It has been converted to a house.
Related locations in Argyll and Bute:
More of tonight for Claonaig:
Claonaig: 55.750000, -5.400000
- January Sales in Claonaig, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Claonaig, Argyll and Bute tonight
- LGBT Events in Claonaig, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Live in Claonaig, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Claonaig, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Market in Claonaig, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Motor Racing in Claonaig, Argyll and Bute tonight
- New Year in Claonaig, Argyll and Bute tonight
- New Year Breaks in Claonaig, Argyll and Bute tonight