Whats going on tonight?
Malia 2016 in Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "Malia 2016" of Caerphilly. Featuring Malia 2016, hot in Crete and Malia 2016 in Caerphilly, Rhymney, Risca, Rudry, Senghenith, Senghenydd, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Caerphilly. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Caerphilly for Malia 2016
Caerphilly (; Welsh: Caerffili, Welsh pronunciation: [ˌkɑːirˈfɪlɪ]) is a town and community in South Wales, at the southern end of the Rhymney Valley. It is the largest town in Caerphilly County Borough, within the historic borders of Glamorgan, on the border with Monmouthshire. At the 2011 Census, the town had a population of 41,402 while the wider Caerphilly Local Authority area has a population of 178,806.It is a commuter town for Cardiff and Newport, 7.5 miles (12 km) and 12 miles (19 km) away respectively, and is separated from the Cardiff suburbs of Lisvane and Rhiwbina by Caerphilly mountain. The town is perhaps best known outside of Wales for Caerphilly cheese.
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Caerphilly:
Caerphilly: 51.692500, -3.225000
- Snowing in Caerphilly tonight
- Sports in Caerphilly tonight
- Spring Equinox in Caerphilly tonight
- Student Clubbing in Caerphilly tonight
- Summer Solstice in Caerphilly tonight
- Super Saturday in Caerphilly tonight
- Takeaway in Caerphilly tonight
- Tennis in Caerphilly tonight
- Thanksgiving in Caerphilly tonight
- Theatre in Caerphilly tonight