Whats going on tonight?
Radio in Llansantffraid, Ceredigion, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ceredigion area for "Radio" of Llansantffraid. Featuring fm, am, radio, dab, digital and Radio in Llansantffraid, Capel Bangor, Capel-Bettws Lleucu, Capel-Cynon, Capel Gartheli, Cardigan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llansantffraid. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llansantffraid for Radio
The New Saints of Oswestry Town & Llansantffraid Football Club (Welsh: Clwb Pêl-droed y Seintiau Newydd), also known as The New Saints or TNS, is a professional football club representing Oswestry in Shropshire, England; and Llansantffraid-ym-Mechain in Powys, Wales — the two places are 8 miles (13 km) apart. They play in the Cymru Premier, where they have won a record thirteen titles – including eight seasons in a row between 2012 and 2019.Founded in 1959 as Llansantffraid F.C., from 1997 to 2006, the club was known as Total Network Solutions F.C. after its sponsor. In 2003, it merged with Oswestry Town F.C. and three years later it adopted its current name.
Their youngest ever player was Jeff Matthew Harris, who made his debut at the age of 12 years and 124 days.
TNS play at Park Hall in Oswestry after moving there in 2007 from the Recreation Ground in Llansantffraid. Park Hall accommodates 2,034 spectators of which 1,000 are seated and there are plans to upgrade the ground to 3,000 capacity in the future.
Related locations in Ceredigion:
More of tonight for Llansantffraid:
Llansantffraid: 52.283333, -4.183333
- Arts and Crafts in Llansantffraid, Ceredigion tonight
- Awards Events in Llansantffraid, Ceredigion tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Llansantffraid, Ceredigion tonight
- Bands in Llansantffraid, Ceredigion tonight
- Bank Holiday in Llansantffraid, Ceredigion tonight
- Bars in Llansantffraid, Ceredigion tonight
- Black Friday in Llansantffraid, Ceredigion tonight
- Bonfire Night in Llansantffraid, Ceredigion tonight
- Book Launch in Llansantffraid, Ceredigion tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Llansantffraid, Ceredigion tonight