Whats going on tonight?
Radio in Delabole, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Radio" of Delabole. Featuring fm, am, radio, dab, digital and Radio in Delabole, Penryn, Pensilva, Pentewan, Penzance, Perranporth, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Delabole. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Delabole for Radio
Delabole (Cornish: Delyow Boll) is a large village in north Cornwall, England, UK. It is situated approximately two miles (3 km) west of Camelford. It is in the civil parish of St Teath
The village of Delabole came into existence in the early 20th-century; it is named after the Delabole Quarry. Three hamlets: Pengelly, Meadrose (pronounced "médroze") and Rockhead, and the hamlet of Delabole south of the quarry are shown on the earliest one-inch Ordnance Survey map of 1813. When the railway arrived, the station was named Delabole after the quarry, and the three hamlets were absorbed into Delabole. It is said to be the third highest village in Cornwall. Treligga military airfield and HMS Vulture II, an aerial bombing and gunnery range, were situated west of the village.
Delabole lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Delabole:
Delabole: 50.616667, -4.733333
- Pubs in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Religious Events in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Restaurants in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Rugby in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Snowing in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Sports in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Spring Equinox in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Student Clubbing in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Summer Solstice in Delabole, Cornwall tonight